The Imperial Hotel Blackpool
Salary up to £18,000 per annum
A stunning 4-star Victorian hotel on Blackpool's North Promenade, The Imperial Hotel is within walking distance to all of Blackpool's main attractions and home to the famous No.10 Bar.
The four-star Imperial Hotel Blackpool dominates the North Promenade and was one of the first hotels the Victorians built in the new seaside resort of Blackpool, boasting 180 modern bedrooms, 9 of which are stunning suites with sea views.
With 14 flexible meeting rooms for up to 600 delegates, 180 bedrooms, 9 suites, free Wi-Fi, plenty of parking and situated just three miles from Blackpool International Airport, and less than a mile from the train station, this is an excellent destination for conferences in the North West.
What is the job all about?
* Be responsible for the smooth running of Reception, ensuring the reception team exceed the expectations of every guest with whom they have contact, maximising revenue & profit.
* Develop the team
* Ensuring all policies and procedures are adhered to
* A hands on role working alongside the team to drive improved levels of customer service
* Proactively meeting and greeting hotel guests and promptly dealing with issues as and when they arise to ensure an end result of 100% guest satisfaction.
* Leading by example, training & developing team members.
* Having the ability to solve problems by being creative and using initiative, whilst ensuring that the high standards are maintained.
* Effective rostering of team members; controlling costs and maximising sales opportunities to ensure hotel key targets are met.