Deputy Manager, Stirling, Filling Station
Great career opportunity for a Deputy Manager at The Filling Station!
The Filling Station Restaurant and Cocktail Bar offers a unique combination of America and the very best of the rest. Tasty food for big appetites, crazy cocktails mixed with style and flair and a fun packed, lively atmosphere to guarantee your visit goes with a swing. The Filling Station fills prime locations across Scotland and is always busy with a dynamic mix of guests, looking for fun and good times. What better place to work?
Your job as a Deputy Manager:
* Support the General Manager in managing the operation of the restaurant including the development and growth of people, sales and profits,
* Motivate and inspire your team through a genuine passion for hospitality,
* Manage the restaurant in accordance with established company standards, policies and procedures,
* Drive sales by ensuring guest satisfaction and implement a high level of superior guest service,
* Maximise profits by controlling food, beverage and labour costs.
* The role of Deputy Manager is designed to be a stepping stone into General Management.
Completing your application online will take a few minutes (quicker if you have an electronic copy of your CV to upload).
Once you have created your own careers account and filled in your personal details you have the opportunity to save your application and return to complete at a later date.
We will reply to successful candidates within 14 days.